If you are wondering what all the excitement is about dermal fillers then you have come to the right place. These revolutionary facial fillers have helped millions of women discover their youthful looks again and reverse the signs of aging with little or no downtime. At Silk Laser + Aesthetics Centre, you can regain your youthful glow and appearance once again. You can have your look refreshed in less than an hour in our office and walk out looking more youthful than ever. You can achieve all of this with the latest dermal fillers in Fort Lauderdale. And you don’t have to worry because they are perfectly safe, and FDA approved. These dermal fillers will make you look like you’ve just spent a week at a spa but with longer-lasting effects. Dermal fillers add volume to certain areas of the face like the cheeks, smoothing wrinkles around the mouth and even plump up lips for a sultry look. Often people will comment that you look wonderful but they won’t really know why. That’s because the most advanced dermal fillers are designed to make subtle adjustments in your appearance and not to make you look like your face is frozen in time or puffy.
Dermal Fillers Will Plump You Up!
The most advanced dermal fillers such as Radiesse Restylane and Juvederm are smooth gels made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring sugar in the body. Once injected, the hyaluronic acid holds in water at the injection site which acts as a cushioning agent. This serves to add volume to your face which results in a smoother fresher appearance. These moisture storing properties that are responsible for restoring the plump fullness in your face and lips. Once injected, the dermal filler goes to work plumping up your face and working with your natural collagen to restore volume to your face.
What Are the Pros of Dermal Fillers?
- Fast-acting – Dermal fillers work quickly to achieve the desired look– one trip to a licensed medical professional is all you need to get the plumped up look you desire. Your doctor will probably require a follow-up visit after the treatment, but that is only to make sure that everything is progressing well.
- Just one syringe is sometimes all you need – One injection is usually recommended dose for smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Your doctor will determine if you need more depending on the look you want to achieve.
- Virtually no downtime –Get the look you want ina 30 minutes or less and go to work the very next day. Swelling and bruising are minimal.
- Not a huge commitment– if you don’t like the look, your filler will dissolve in 6 months and in some cases, depending on the filler you choose, it may last up to two years.
- A Quick Fix– That’s why doing your research to select the best doctor for the job is crucial. Unlike our highly-skilled medical team, sometimes in this business, you’ll find doctors who are not well-trained in this area and can botch a dermal filler treatment. The good news is that at Silk Laser + Aesthetics Centre we have the expertise and knowledge to fix any dermal filler problem in Fort Lauderdale (from another doctor), right away.
At Silk Laser + Aesthetics Centre, we are committed to making you look your best. If you’re interested in dermal fillers in Fort Lauderdale, look no further than the cosmetic center that does it all, Silk Laser + Aesthetics Centre. We employ only board-certified physicians who perform all treatments. From Restylane, Perlane, Restylane Silk to Juvaderm, Voluma/Radiesse, Silk Laser + Aesthetic Center is well-versed in the most advanced laser and aesthetics procedures which include the latest dermal fillers in Fort Lauderdale. Call us today to schedule your free consultation at (954) 462-7455.